Tantrakhyayika text: Lars Martin Fosse

Dominik Wujastyk D.Wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 18:29:07 UTC 1993

Lars Martin Fosse has kindly made available to all INDOLOGY members the
machine-readable text of the first two ooks of the Tantraakhyaayikaa.

The files are available by anonymous ftp from
the internet site    ftp.bcc.ac.uk
in the directory:    /pub/users/ucgadkw/indology
as files             tantrakhyayika.readme
and                  tantrakhyayika.zip

Please let me know if you would like me to make the files available via the
INDOLOGY listserv fileserver.  (I.e., if you can only get files as email,
not by interactive ftp.)

Many thanks indeed to Lars for sharing his work in this way, for the common
weal.

Dominik
--
Dominik Wujastyk           Phone (and voice messages): +44 71 611 8467