Panini's grammar and Boolean logic (+Ingerman's article)

Murali.Srinivasan at Eng.Sun.COM Murali.Srinivasan at Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Oct 12 18:16:11 UTC 1993

> From indology-request at liverpool.ac.uk Fri Oct  8 06:47 PDT 1993
> Comment: Indology mailing list
> Date: Fri, 08 Oct 93 14:38:06 BST
> Originator: indology at liverpool.ac.uk
> From: "Mehta, Shailendra" <mehta at kc235-2.mgmt.purdue.edu>
> To: Members of the list <indology at liverpool.ac.uk>
> Subject: RE: Panini's grammar and Boolean logic (+Ingerman's article)
>

> I am grateful to Dominik for posting a copy of Ingerman's letter. I was going
> to go down and copy it myself but he saved me (and many others I am sure) a bit
> of trouble. I have seen this article (letter really) referred to in many
> scholarly publications, and it was a surprise to note how modest its scope
> really is. Surely Panini deserves a better formal analysis.

Shailendra Raj Mehta,
	I missed Dominik's posting of the paper. Could you please email me a
copy?

Thanks,
----
Regards,

Murali V. Srinivasan,

SunSoft Inc. 2550, Garcia Ave, M/S MTV21-228, Mountain View, CA 94043-1100.
(415) 336-2906
vsm at Eng.Sun.Com OR murali.srinivasan at sun.com