IXth Sanskrit Conference

purushottama bilimoria pbilmo at deakin.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 10:00:09 UTC 1993

Members might like to note that the correct dates for the
IXth World Sanskrit Conference are 9th - 15th January 1994,
not 10-16 as previously announced. (Four years ago our
astrologers had not quite divined the constellation of the
days and dates, and we missed by one numeral for the days
which remain the same; anyway, 9 and 15 are not inauspicious
numbers.)

A THIRD circular has been sent out to those who have pre-
registered with the Secretariat. If you have not received
this circular and should wish to see a copy please let me know.
Late enrolments may be accepted if we can work it in fast.

Purushottama Bilimoria (Melbourne, Australia)