Dhammapada

Dominik Wujastyk D.Wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 30 18:58:38 UTC 1993

In message Fri, 26 Nov 93 12:56:57 GMT,
  rozehnal at praha1.ff.cuni.cz (Miroslav Rozehnal)  writes:

> In the present time I am occupied by critical translation of the
> Dhammapada. I would like to take also the Gandhari version for
> comparison.  Does anyone know about this version? Can you help me to find
> the source text  as well as some translation of it?

John Brough (ed.), _The Gandhari Dharmapada, edited with an introduction
and commentary_ (London: Oxford University Press, 1962), London Oriental
Series volume 7.

Copies may still be available by writing to the

Publications Office,
School of Oriental and African Studies,
Thornhaugh Street,
Russell Square,
London WC1H 0XG

Dominik
--
ALERT:  I shall be away in Madras from 12th - 20th November 1993,
and unable to deal with email or voice messages until my return.