Free journals!

MARCUS BANKS, ISCA, OXFORD banks at vax.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 09:53:34 UTC 1993

In a fit of spring cleaning I have decided to rid my office of
a four-year run of 'India Today' (International edition). There
are approx. 90 issues, from October '85 to October '89 (which
means that there must be some missing, but I haven't checked which).

I know this is not a very enticing offer, but would anyone like them
before I consign them to the recycling skip?  I can deliver them
within the Oxford (UK!) area, or they can be collected.

Marcus

Dr Marcus Banks
Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology
51 Banbury Road
Oxford OX2 6PE

banks at vax.ox.ac.uk (Internet)
banks at uk.ac.ox.vax (Janet)