CSX questions

Michael Everson EVERSON at IRLEARN.UCD.IE
Tue Jun 29 18:15:46 UTC 1993

On Tue, 29 Jun 93 18:08:35 BST Richard J. Cohen said:
>Tom Ridgeway warns in his *Readme* file that moving TrueType or PostScript
>fonts from the PC to the Mac environment is not a trivial matter. I can
>attest to the problem, as a friend created both type of fonts through
>*Fontographer* on the Mac, and when I attempted to move them over to the
>PC, there were many problems associated with character mapping and the
>manner in which the fonts were drawn on the screen.

I guess this is a vote that yes I should go ahead and try to sort the
MacCSX PCCSX out.

>That aside, Tom Ridgeway has once again rendered a service to Indologists,
>and we should thank him for it. Well done, Tom!

I certainly agree with this!

Michael Everson
School of Architecture, UCD; Richview, Clonskeagh; Dublin 14; E/ire
Phone: +353 1 706-2745  Fax: +353 1 283-8908  Home: +353 1 478-2597