Attn: Listowners

Michael Everson EVERSON at IRLEARN.UCD.IE
Fri Jun 18 18:40:33 UTC 1993

Bernard Comrie and I are maintaining a list of lists specifically
oriented toward various languages. I will be forwarding this to the
LINGUIST list (linguist at tamvm1) and will forward it to your list
as well for the interest of your readers. If you do not want me to
post this to your list, please tell me by 23 June. If you are not
a listowner and would like to receive a copy of the list (in case it's
not posted to your list), please subscribe to Linguist.

Thanks,
Michael Everson
School of Architecture, UCD; Richview, Clonskeagh; Dublin 14; E/ire
Phone: +353 1 706-2745  Fax: +353 1 283-8908  Home: +353 1 478-2597