Issues in the creation and dissemination of Sanskrit e-texts

rwl at emx.cc.utexas.edu rwl at emx.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 3 13:00:14 UTC 1993

Mr. Mehta:

You have thrown out a tantalizing piece of information... "a good friend
of mine, who while managing something called the "Rock Art Collection" (!)
has been instrumental in creating a microfiche database of some 3 million
Sanskrit manuscripts..."  If this isn't the Indira Gandhi Center project, then
you must tell us the name of your friend and how we might contact him.

Richard Lariviere

> From mehta at kc235-2.mgmt.purdue.edu 3 1993 Jun U 11:31:00
It is indeed the Indira Gandhi center database.

Shailendra.