Candrabindu with LaTEX

Jeroen Hellingman jhelling at cs.ruu.nl
Thu Jan 28 11:09:36 UTC 1993

Hi,

I think it will be possible to make the positioning of the candrabindu
independent of the font, by using the font-specific dimensions provided by
TeX, i.e. em and ex -- I have made some macros to place accents on top of each
other, and place acccents meant to be put on top of a letter below them, that
use explicit box-constructions. I do not have them here, but maybe I should
post them on Indology and or comp.text.tex

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Hellingman                 E-mail: <jhelling at cs.ruu.nl>
't Zand 2                         Phone: +31-3473-73935 (home)