subscription

Jim.Veitch at vuw.ac.nz Jim.Veitch at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Apr 13 21:24:27 UTC 1993

Attn:  Nathan Katz

Thank you for your message.  We have just come on to the system, and we are deluged with noticeboard material!  It is all very exciting from out here in
New Zealand.

We are trying to find our way onto networks and find out what is going on
in areas covered by teaching in this department.  There is no network in
New Zealand yet, and surprisingly, I have no contact with anything in
Australia.  Hopefully, we will be successful in not only finding out
what is going on in the USA, but pick up someone from Australia as well.

We would be glad to keep in touch with you.

Jim Veitch.