Your list

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UK.AC.UCL
Sat May 23 08:50:53 UTC 1992

\begin{quotation}

 > I would be very interested in becoming a subscriber to the
 > INDOLOGY list.  Full particulars would be appreciated.
 > M.H. Klaiman (klaiman at umnacux.bitnet)

\end{quotation}

Then INDOLOGY list runs on normal LISTSERV software at liverpool.ac.uk,
so do the usual LISTSERV things to join (send the message
"subscribe indology your name" to the address "listserv at liverpool.ac.uk".

There are several commands you can issue to listserv to find out
more.  Start with "help".

INDOLOGY is for the discussion of academic issues relating to the
study of Sanskrit, history of Indian culture, and so on.

The INDOLOGY list also has some text files that can be downloaded;
at present there are the texts of Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita and
Panini's Astadhyayi.

Best wishes,

Dominik