uuencoded version of indhist ...

Vilok (V.) Kusumakar vilok at CA.BNR
Mon Dec 7 22:11:00 UTC 1992

Thanks to Tarun for providing indhist in compressed, uuencoded
format. BUT...

I tried the following but couldn't get indhist to install properly.

 1. uudecoded the file (Note: it gave me message "Short file" !!)
 2. uncompress ind.tar.Z
 3. tar xvf on ind.tar
     This created a directoy "ind" with only *one* file "INSTALL" in it.
     I ran INSTALL and it completed by saying that installation is
     complete but I couldn't find the command anywhere.

I think the problem is in tar. It should have created more than one file
in directory ind.

Vilok Kusumakar                    OSI Protocols for tomorrow......
vilok at bnr.ca                       Bell-Northern Research, Ltd.
Phone: (613) 763-2273              P.O. Box 3511, Station C
Fax:   (613) 765-4777              Ottawa, Ontario, K1Y 4H7