F. Velthuis's nagari font now freely available

Thomas B. Ridgeway ridgeway at EDU.WASHINGTON.HACC.BLACKBOX
Wed Sep 4 16:50:57 UTC 1991

A (series of) forwarded messages follows, some
members of list Indology will be very interested in this:
our thanks to Frans Velthuis.  Incidentally, despite the
notice of june.cs.washington.edu directory ~ftp/edu below,
I actually found the files devnag.zip and devnag.tar.Z in ~/tex
on june.  cheers --- Tom