Indian library addresses

ZYSK at EDU.NYU.ACFCLUSTER ZYSK at EDU.NYU.ACFCLUSTER
Tue Sep 3 15:56:00 UTC 1991

Some progress is being made in locating MSS of the Ratisastra a.k.a.
 Ratiramana,Siddhavinodana. A valuable contact located an incomplete MS at BHU.
 I should
greatly appreciate it if members of this network could provide me with valuable
contacts at the following libraries in India: Pune, Madras, Baroda, Thanjavur.
I shall write the individual(s) requesting information about MSS of Ratisastra
and would appreciate using your names as an introduction. Many thanks.
Yours,
Ken Zysk
P.S. Contacts at others Indian libraries not mentioned above would also be
most appreciated. KZ