Nagari or not?

ZYSK at EDU.NYU.ACFCLUSTER ZYSK at EDU.NYU.ACFCLUSTER
Mon Nov 4 13:59:00 UTC 1991

The important issue raised by Dominik is beginning to degenerate into something
like the BUUDHIST FORUM type of discussion. May I suggest that we focus on
the issue and personal comments aside and may we list the points pro and con,
both of which have ideological merit and seek resolution. Ideology is one
thing. The major problem I cannot seem to see clearly is one of implementation.
Relatively few Indologists, Buddhologists, etc., have the hardward, software,
 and know how to use Nagari in their scholarly writing. How then can everyone
be brought to the same level of technical expertise to make the venture
successful? I know a couple of very excellent scholars who still do their work
with pen and paper! K. Zysk