None

ZYSK at EDU.NYU.ACFCLUSTER ZYSK at EDU.NYU.ACFCLUSTER
Mon Dec 2 15:42:00 UTC 1991

Conerning Emmerick's comments on Nagari: The concern I was expressing
with respect to errors centres around the large number of diacritics which
must be checked in proofs. My eye at least will more easily pick up
errors in the script. When looking at roman with diacritics I tend to miss
much more. Also I am more likely to pronounce the script text in my mind when
reading that to relie on visual inspection as with roman. Perhaps this is
particular to me and may not be general for all who work with these
materials. Emmerick's comments on politically based concerns add an
additional element to the discussion, not considered previously.

K.G. Zysk