Snakes

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at PADMACHOLING.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Jul 9 22:39:17 EDT 2004

Following my last msg, I think I have solved the "bya-gag" problem -- I have
now found (by the typical serendipity that seems to occur just *after* one
has sent a msg asking for help) that there is a type of snake called the
"kukkuTabha", which seems to have been truncated in the Tib to just
"kukku.ta".  So my only remaining query here is -- what kind of snake is
this that resembles a chicken in some aspect ?

Stephen Hodge