Machine-readable Skt Mahaabhaarata

Lars Martin Fosse l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no
Thu Mar 24 19:57:36 EST 1994

> I have a machine readable text of the Sabhaaparvan, in transliteration,
>for anybody who sends me a notice.  It is a transliterated IBM text.

I would be happy to receive a copy of your text. At the same time, I can
offer you copies of my own transliterated texts (I do not vouch for their
quality as far as typographical errors are concerned). Among the texts I
can offer you are the fables from the Tantrakhyayika (also available from
the Liverpool listserver, I believe), parts of the dashakumaracarita, the
kathasaritsagara (the Nala), kumarasambhava (first 4 books with compounds
separated) as well as others.

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Lars Martin Fosse